Rhys Laughing and Hiccups
Take a look at Rhys laughing - he has been laughing for a few days now and it is so cute! Also note that, like his sisters, he gets the hiccups when he laughs (a curse they have all inherited from their father, so cute!).

5 Comments:
Oh man, Kah-ute. That's a good looking kid you got there.
By
Tannerama, At
August 24, 2007 at 1:22 PM
Way to start a blog with pictures of your kids and give the people what they want.
And by "people" I mean me.
Broek
By
Broek, At
August 24, 2007 at 8:13 PM
I love it! You guys are good...really good. :)
By
Marlise, At
August 24, 2007 at 8:23 PM
What a fun kid! I'm so happy to read your blog. We love you!
Sara
By
Sara, At
August 29, 2007 at 5:27 PM
Hey...So let's see some more... The public needs more pictures of your children.
By
Broek, At
August 31, 2007 at 6:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home