Kids are so stinkin' cute!
It is amazing how fast children grow! The girls have just adored Rhys since day one, but it is so fun to see him recognizing their voices and faces and smiling and laughing with them. He seems like he is growing up so fast!
Rhys absolutely LOVES the bath and smiles the entire time he is in there.

Here are the cuties - the other day Madelyn said to Rhys, "Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? I'm Madelyn, your moth-...your sister!" Poor little guy is going to grow up with a couple of extra little mommies!

Rhys absolutely LOVES the bath and smiles the entire time he is in there.
Here are the cuties - the other day Madelyn said to Rhys, "Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am? I'm Madelyn, your moth-...your sister!" Poor little guy is going to grow up with a couple of extra little mommies!

3 Comments:
Cute pictures! And funny Madelyn slip-up, although Rhys may not think it is so fun later on...
By
Brenny, At
September 20, 2007 at 5:48 PM
So I know I've said this before but I totally think Adah looks like Kendra, Madelyn looks like Erik, and now Rhys is a beautiful compliment of the two of you!
By
Emily, At
September 23, 2007 at 10:34 PM
ah what a little water baby.
By
Tannerama, At
September 24, 2007 at 4:49 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home