Lifelong Curse for "The Girls"
Tonight Adah and Madelyn were getting ready for bed. They were both holding little toy kitties that look alike and Adah said, "Our Sammies are twins." Madelyn added the phrase she hears her mom repeating to people so often about them, "No, they're a year apart." I died laughing.

3 Comments:
Too cute! Well, at least you know they listen...
Great job on Wednesday night, by the way. I know, 'dessert and telling people how great they are,' how can you go wrong? but it was nice and I know Darren appreciated it. You guys do a great job - I still can't believe how structured and organized the primary program was last year. How did you do it? It was great!
By
Brenny, At
September 20, 2007 at 5:56 PM
love it.
By
Broek, At
September 20, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Man, that Madelyn is a crack up!
By
Tannerama, At
September 24, 2007 at 4:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home