Johnson's Corner

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a fabulous Mother's Day. I got to hear my little girls sing in Sacrament Meeting and I received a rose! I love listening to the children sing, so cute. Erik made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, which if you know Erik, that was really sweet of him to think of me and give me chocolate in the morning. :) I took a nap today, and dinner, dishes, etc were all taken care of! Erik even got me a cherry pie for dessert! I love cherry pie.

My favorite part of the day was during Sacrament Meeting, listening to the talks on mothers, really made me think. I thought about how grateful I am to be a mother. I absolutely love it. I always knew I wanted nothing other than being a wife and mother. I am thankful to the Lord for blessing me with these dreams. I am so grateful for a husband that works so hard to provide for our family that I can stay home with our children. I am thankful that he has provided a way for me to live the life I always hoped for. Motherhood is what life is all about to me, and I couldn't ask for better children, a better husband, a better life!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the comments on mothers. I think I take it for granted some times. Your girls were adorable on Sunday. Maybe next year Elle will make it on the stand too!!

    By Blogger Sarah, At May 13, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home