Kindergarten!?
Adah got to go to an "experience kindergarten" day on Thursday. It was only for an hour and she sang songs, they read a story, and did a craft to bring home. She had a name tag that she insisted on keeping on for the entire day. She absolutely loved it. It was good for both of us, being my first child to start school, I am so excited, yet a little nervous for her! But here we are about to take her to the school, and she is showing her "I'm so excited for kindergarten!" face.


2 Comments:
I can't believe that our girls are that big! Just thinking about kindergarten totally gets me teary. I can't imagine how I'll be on the actual first day!
By
Evaly, At
May 10, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Let the countdown begin! Good luck Adah! You'll love it!
By
Heidi, At
May 11, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home