Z is for Zoo
Our little preschool group finished preschool, and on Tuesday we went to the zoo with all our little kids. It was a blast, not to mention the ideal weather! We had a great time...although I did realize that at just shy of 7 months pregnant, I might be a little tired after a full day at Disneyland...in JUNE!!!
Here's my little crew ready to see some animals:

If you can tell me what animal the bones came from that these bears are chewing...I will probably be even more disturbed than I already am! :)
Here are a few more random shots of the day...



Here's my little crew ready to see some animals:
If you can tell me what animal the bones came from that these bears are chewing...I will probably be even more disturbed than I already am! :)
Here are a few more random shots of the day...

2 Comments:
We want to come to Disneyland! You'll have tons of fun.
The kids are darling, and that zoo looks great!
By
Sara, At
May 11, 2008 at 9:54 AM
Good video of the bears! Those bones were really disturbing.
By
Heidi, At
May 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home