The Fruits [and] His Labors
Here is a face that every mother knows well.

What I don't understand is why they have to push so hard. I realize when they start solids, EVERYTHING is a little more "solid" if you know what I mean. And I realize they are usually sitting ON their bum while they are trying to push something out of it. But my little Rhys LOVES fruits - apples, bananas, peaches, blueberries, grapes, etc etc. He is really helping himself out. I can't imagine if he didn't eat so much fruit!




What I don't understand is why they have to push so hard. I realize when they start solids, EVERYTHING is a little more "solid" if you know what I mean. And I realize they are usually sitting ON their bum while they are trying to push something out of it. But my little Rhys LOVES fruits - apples, bananas, peaches, blueberries, grapes, etc etc. He is really helping himself out. I can't imagine if he didn't eat so much fruit!

5 Comments:
I can not believe you caught that face with the camera! I love it. I'm laughing right now.
By
Sara, At
April 15, 2008 at 9:58 AM
It is ok to take pictures of Rhys doing that; but as soon as you put up pictures of Eric doing the same thing....then we will have a problem!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
April 16, 2008 at 12:43 AM
That's very funny! We DO know that face all too well. My kids ate prunes like they were candy and still did this every time. Go figure.
By
Stephanie, At
April 16, 2008 at 12:49 PM
It looks like he is romancing the apple in that first one. "Oh my sweet pomme, I want to nibble on you...I cannot resist your green splendor..."
By
Broek, At
April 16, 2008 at 7:01 PM
That is hilarious you got his "pooping" face on camera! poor kid :) It's hard work being a little guy!
By
Adam Jensen, At
April 18, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home