Happy Birthday Madelyn!
Today Madelyn turned 4 years old. Since Madelyn was born, it has been fun for me to look at her each year and think, "this is what Adah was doing a year ago." And kind of think back or compare their personalities. Each year, however, I realize that gap is getting slimmer. I realize that not too far in the future, the 12 months and 4 days between them will be nothing, not even noticeable. It hardly is now. Madelyn is such a smarty and so lovable. She picked her breakfast (breakfast sandwiches - eggs, cheese and bacon on a croissant), lunch (chicken quesadillas), and dinner ("ribs on the bone") and they had a cookie while we watched "Bee Movie" which was cute, but I think Erik and I laughed more than they did...a little more "adult humor" than I was expecting. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie!





5 Comments:
Happy Birthday, cute Madelyn! I love the pictures you put up of her! So excited to see you guys tomorrow!
By
Marlise, At
April 1, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Happy birthday Madelyn!! She is such a sweet, smart girl!
By
Sarah, At
April 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM
12 months and four days is so dang impressive!
Happy Birthday Madelyn!
By
Sara, At
April 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM
Happy Birthday Madelyn and Adah (since I missed her post on Thursday)!
By
Brenny, At
April 1, 2008 at 6:28 PM
Happy Birthday Madelyn!
By
Evaly, At
April 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home