TEARS
I have been laughing so hard I cry every time I watch these videos...which I keep watching because I love laughing at them.
This first one I took a few weeks ago when Seth started standing himself up without holding onto anything. He is by far our latest walker, but I will say this for him - he is the first of our children to stand up on his own BEFORE taking his first steps. All the rest started taking steps, THEN learned to stand themselves back up when they fell. SPOILER ALERT: I feel bad as a mother that this video makes me laugh so hard...
The other two were on labor day, we were just messing around outside.
This first one I took a few weeks ago when Seth started standing himself up without holding onto anything. He is by far our latest walker, but I will say this for him - he is the first of our children to stand up on his own BEFORE taking his first steps. All the rest started taking steps, THEN learned to stand themselves back up when they fell. SPOILER ALERT: I feel bad as a mother that this video makes me laugh so hard...
The other two were on labor day, we were just messing around outside.

7 Comments:
Oh my goodness. Does it make me a bad friend that I totally laughed too? ;o)
By
Stephanie, At
September 14, 2009 at 11:53 AM
Oh how I wish I was still your neighbor! I do feel guilty for laughing at that first one. Although,I am sure he received plenty of love after. That is what makes me feel better for laughing so hard!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
September 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM
I love the "THUD." Seth is way too cute!
By
Sara, At
September 14, 2009 at 1:22 PM
Ok I loved the video. I would have laughed too. So I guess I can be considered a bad mom...but I have realized its a good thing to be able to laugh rather then freak out!
By
KBH, At
September 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM
THUD! Oh my goodness. Can't stop watching and laughing.
By
Broek, At
September 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Julie, At
September 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM
that *is* pretty funny! we have a video of Toby playing 'peek-a-boo' by putting a shirt over his head and then running directly into an ottoman and smacking his face on the wooden frame (think IKEA).. we laughed pretty hard. Unfortunately, it isn't postable because I had just gotten home from a long bike ride and was walking around all over the video in nothing but a pair of tight biking nylon/spandex shorts.. ah well.. ~rob~
By
Julie, At
September 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home