Johnson's Corner

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I never get tired of this guys...he is too much!

The other night I was madly trying to get all of dinner (steak fajitas) on the table and Rhys decided he was ready to eat. He climbed up in the chair, and started to serve up his plate...of...cheese.

I sometimes want to challenge myself to finding a little boy that I think is MORE cute than this guy...that would be quite a challenge.

1 Comments:

  • Last night I had a dream Rhys was playing at our house and there was poo on our lawn that he thought was mud and he was throwing it and smearing and laughing while I freaked out "No Rhys!!!"

    Glad that in reality he stacks his plate with cheese.

    By Blogger Broek, At August 14, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home