Zucchini Bread
From my OWN zucchini in my OWN garden! yea me! I also recently canned tomatoes from my very own garden. Am I bragging? Yes, and I am not going to apologize.
Here is my zucchini. I actually thought it would get bigger, but after it did not grow ANY bigger after a week or two, I thought I better just pick it. It was the first and only one, but it started blossoming again and I now have 5 growing!

I thought it was strange that there were GIANT seeds inside. Another surprise to me when it comes to gardens...when you buy from a store, you forget that everything grown naturally has SEEDS!

The kids and I decided the BEST way to enjoy this first zucchini was some bread. It lasted less than 24 hours - 2 loaves.
Here is my zucchini. I actually thought it would get bigger, but after it did not grow ANY bigger after a week or two, I thought I better just pick it. It was the first and only one, but it started blossoming again and I now have 5 growing!
I thought it was strange that there were GIANT seeds inside. Another surprise to me when it comes to gardens...when you buy from a store, you forget that everything grown naturally has SEEDS!
The kids and I decided the BEST way to enjoy this first zucchini was some bread. It lasted less than 24 hours - 2 loaves.

1 Comments:
Yeah for zucchini! Hope you get lots more. Here are some yummy ideas to do with the zucchini: http://amysfinerthings.com/zucchini-recipes
I love hiding it in things and making cakes and brownies with zucchini. Plus just the yummy side dishes and so many things. Enjoy!
By
Holli, At
August 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home