Snuggable Babies!!!
I was taking pictures of Rhys and remembering how much I love babies when they grow and smile and laugh and get chubby! I went back and picked a picture of each child at about 3 1/2 months (Rhys' current age). Oh, sooooo cute! I just want to squeeze 'em! People keep asking who I think Rhys looks like - Adah or Madelyn? I think they each have a very different look of their own - anyone else have an opinion?





4 Comments:
Man they grow so fast! He looks a little like both girls to me.
By
Evaly, At
September 28, 2007 at 3:27 PM
Well, I don't know about who looks like who...but I just think they are ALL stinkin' adorable!!! :)
By
Marlise, At
October 1, 2007 at 11:11 AM
It might be the smile but Rhys and Madelyn look alot alike to me. He definitely is all boy though! All are beautiful! Love you miss you mucho mucho!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
October 1, 2007 at 1:54 PM
I don't know, but Madelyn looks an awful lot like her daddy! :)
By
Rob & Julie, At
October 13, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home