Johnson's Corner

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Angela!



Ok, so this is actually a dark picture considering the bright, happy, cheery occasion of adoption! Anyway, I wanted to give Angela a "shout out" for her birthday and tell her 10 of my favorite things about her...
1. She loves being a mom and does an amazing job at it.
2. She was the worlds best primary secretary
3. I can tell Angela ANYTHING (and I have!) and she doesn't judge me...or at least make me feel judged :)
4. Angela made mint brownies one time just because she knew how much I liked them.
5. We could chat in the car while dropping each other off till all hours of the night and never run out of things to talk about
6. She laughs at my jokes
7. I can always tell her about new songs I like and she really can appreciate them
8. They would buy new movies and let us borrow them!
9. She calls me out of the blue and lets me talk and talk and feel like she sincerely cares!
10. She is very spiritual, she always recognizes her blessings (and trials) and comes out with some amazing message to share.

LOVE YOU ANGELA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 Comments:

  • Um, thanks Kendra! Now my picture and "Happy Birthday Ang!" looks really pathetic compared to this tribute!!! :-)

    Ang, some of us still love you even though we can't express it so beautifully!

    By Blogger Heidi, At May 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

  • This is nice Kendra and I couldn't agree more, we have an amazing friend!

    By Blogger Heidi, At May 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

  • Wow! I was just checking blogs and at first I was like "huh? is that a picture of my family?" Then to read such a sweet post...all about me! You are so extremely nice. Thank you so much for making me feel super special for my bday. You rock! Loving and missing you!

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At May 18, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home