Johnson's Corner

Monday, October 5, 2009

Are you SeRiOuSlY tattling on...ME!?

Last week Madelyn drew a line on their bedroom wall with a marker. So, I explained to her that just like Adah has an obsession with cutting her own hair and can't use scissors without my supervision, now she will not be allowed to use markers whenever she wants. She was mad and had her fit in her bedroom about it, but that seemed to be the end of it and she was obeying the new rule. Then a couple of days later, I found a note on the desk where she likes to do homework, make her own books, do arts and crafts, etc.



"Ms. Martin
My Mom won't let me use markers anymore.
From Madelyn"

5 Comments:

  • Save it. That is so cute. She'll laugh with you about it some day.

    By Blogger Amy, At October 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

  • To funny! Is she hoping her teacher will have a talk with you and convince you otherwise? She must not know yet that us mom's/adults have eachother's back.

    As for the game we are not going. We have a busy month next month...Taylor is getting baptized and then we are off to D-land and Cali for a few weeks...We should look into some other time though. That would be fun to see you guys and have our team kick your teams trash at the same time. Well I better stop with the trash talking because I have a feeling come next month you will be bale to tell me where to put it.

    By Blogger Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At October 6, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

  • You must be the meanest mom ever! :)

    By Blogger Evaly, At October 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

  • Madelyn is amazing! I can't believe she is writing words without your help! You're not a mean mom,you're a great teacher! I'm way impressed!

    By Blogger Gary and Emily, At October 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

  • This cracked me up! And I can totally picture you saying, "Are you seriously tattling on me? I'm the mom!" :)

    By Blogger Marlise, At October 7, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home