Not MY girls!
Ok, so I never thought this would happen to MY vain daughters. They LOVE(D) their long hair! But like so many things, these things just happen when you're a parent and you have children and you don't watch EVERY little thing they do EVERY moment of EVERY day...


It is hard to know the real story since obviously I was not invited to this hair cutting party, but what I have gathered is that Madelyn cut a snip off of Adah's pony tail and then she and Adah both worked on cutting her hair. Adah's isn't noticeable, but as punishment for cutting her sister's hair (that was FINALLY growing), she couldn't have long hair anymore. So off to Supercuts we went...to fix Madelyn's hair and to chop Adah's. They're in big trouble, but don't tell them that I think their hair is darling like this! These are not good shots cause they know they're in trouble, but later I'll put some cute ones on. :)


It is hard to know the real story since obviously I was not invited to this hair cutting party, but what I have gathered is that Madelyn cut a snip off of Adah's pony tail and then she and Adah both worked on cutting her hair. Adah's isn't noticeable, but as punishment for cutting her sister's hair (that was FINALLY growing), she couldn't have long hair anymore. So off to Supercuts we went...to fix Madelyn's hair and to chop Adah's. They're in big trouble, but don't tell them that I think their hair is darling like this! These are not good shots cause they know they're in trouble, but later I'll put some cute ones on. :)

4 Comments:
OH NO!!!! Although, I have to say...I was feeling the frustration you must have felt. But if you want us to stay on your side, don't show those pictures of them...they are SO sad. Adah is breaking my heart!! Naughty girls! Although...at least they have adorable cuts, not like the boy/stubble-hair, that I had, when Holli cut my hair, 28 years ago!! :)
By
Marlise, At
October 3, 2007 at 4:14 PM
Gorgeous pictures. Their expressions come through so perfectly on camera.
If it makes them feel any better I cut my hair a few months back, on purpose. I like it a lot. But if it were involuntary, I'd be the opposite of thrilled.
You're a good mom. An apt consequence for the action.
By
Broek, At
October 3, 2007 at 4:55 PM
Adah's face says it all. I am thinking they won't want to play with scissors for a while...even to cut paper. Being a Mom is full of fun and suprises!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
October 4, 2007 at 3:09 PM
Ha! Great story. They look adorable.
I would have shaved their heads. That would teach them and scar them emotionally at the same time. Double whammy! And I would draw unibrows on them.
By
Tannerama, At
October 5, 2007 at 5:39 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home