Good Job Kendra- you rockin' momma :-) I'm glad I had such a great duola at the birth of my first baby. That alone brought much more peace and calm to my little heart.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
5 Comments:
Good Job Kendra- you rockin' momma :-) I'm glad I had such a great duola at the birth of my first baby. That alone brought much more peace and calm to my little heart.
By
CL, At
October 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM
that's cool Kendra! good for you!
By
Adam Jensen, At
October 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Good job Kendra! I always love to hear your birthing stories; they are so beautiful.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
October 19, 2009 at 7:36 PM
You make homebirth seem like a cinch. When it comes time I am just going to let you deliver my babies for me cause you're so good at it.
By
Broek, At
October 19, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Well put Momma! I may have to prepare myself for a homebirth experience IF there is a next time!
By
Heidi, At
October 22, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home