Today our whole family was there to hear the heartbeat...we are looking forward to welcoming Johnson baby #5 in August! Oh heavens, YES, we will take another one of these. Just as squishy and just as sweet, please!
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you! I love that- "oh Heavens yes!" what a tremendous blessing for your family. Will be praying for you!
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you! I love that- "oh Heavens yes!" what a tremendous blessing for your family. Will be praying for you!
Gasp! How fun! Congrats! What good news! However, I'm sad you don't live by us anymore and we won't be able to hold the little one. Can't wait 'til August!
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
19 Comments:
Oh how exciting!!! Congrats!!!
By
Leah, At
February 7, 2011 at 2:24 PM
So happy for you all.
By
Kasey, At
February 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM
I love this post! I'm excited for you guys!
By
Marlise, At
February 7, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Congratulations!
By
Robyn, At
February 7, 2011 at 4:09 PM
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you! I love that- "oh Heavens yes!" what a tremendous blessing for your family. Will be praying for you!
By
Annie, At
February 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you! I love that- "oh Heavens yes!" what a tremendous blessing for your family. Will be praying for you!
By
Annie, At
February 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Yaaaay!! You guys have such cute kids, I'm glad you're having another one. Congratulations!
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
February 7, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Congratulations Kendra!
By
CL, At
February 7, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Congratulations Kendra!
By
The Casa Hunt, At
February 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Congratulations to your whole family! That is so wonderful!
By
Kevin and Kristen, At
February 7, 2011 at 10:02 PM
So glad the baby is doing well. Hope you start feeling better soon. What cute babies you have! :)
By
Evaly, At
February 7, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Gasp! How fun! Congrats! What good news! However, I'm sad you don't live by us anymore and we won't be able to hold the little one. Can't wait 'til August!
By
Heidi, At
February 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM
WHOA! The 2011 tie breaker. Boys or girls, who will dominate in the Johnson household?
By
Broek, At
February 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Congratulations! That is wonderful.
By
Brenny, At
February 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Yay!! Congrats.. you guys are hard to keep up with ;)
By
Anonymous, At
February 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Wow, that's exciting! Congrats!
By
Stephanie, At
February 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Congrats!!!!!!
By
Adam Jensen, At
February 10, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Hooray! Congrats! But can't you just give this one to me? :)
By
Sara, At
February 11, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Yeah! I am so excited! I can't wait to hear what it is!
By
Gary and Emily, At
February 18, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home