Crafts
Last month we went to a birthday party for a little girl right between Rhys and Seth's ages. So, I made her an apron and hat from this webiste. Then I looked for the person with the chubbiest cheeks around to model it for me. Lucky for me, I didn't have to search far.

I also made Christmas tree ornaments for an exchange. Here is the one I made, followed by all the ornaments that were exchanged. I love 'em!
I also made Christmas tree ornaments for an exchange. Here is the one I made, followed by all the ornaments that were exchanged. I love 'em!

3 Comments:
That picture of Seth is PRICELESS--I love his smile! and the head tilt! :) Awesome Thanksgiving--you guys are amazing!
By
Marlise, At
December 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM
OH NO WAY!!! I haven read any blogs in weeks! maybe months! and just this morning I sent you an E-mail about those hats!!! that is Crazy!! SO cute! Katy
By
Mark Katy, At
December 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Love the ornaments. I just hung up all of the ornaments from our exchange in Dayton ward and loved seeing them all. Your ornaments are beautiful! Seth is adorable. What a cute idea for a gift.
By
Shana Hamblin, At
December 4, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home