Johnson's Corner

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Other Tidbits...

The girls had their primary program at church a couple of weeks ago. They were adorable. Madelyn gave a 2 minute talk that she wrote all by herself. It was about how she feels closer to Jesus Christ when she obeys. Adah, along with a friend, sang and signed "Keep the Commandments!" Just the two of them! They sounded beautiful.
The other day we were heading out to the park and they boys sat down so I could put their shoes on. I knelt down to put them on when I noticed they were holding hands. How cute are their chubby hands?

I went out for after-halloween-sales because my friend Emily had a ton of dress ups for her boys and she said she goes out and finds them after halloween! She's a genius. And now, so am I.

This here Spiderman costume? $2.50
Care for a little Captain America? $2.50

I also got a little Indian costume for $1.50 and 2 infant costumes - an elephant and a spider - just cause! They were only $1 and they were crazy cute! How could I NOT buy them? So if you have an infant next October (hey, you still have time since Halloween is more than 9 months away!) come to me, I have cute costumes! The boys are totally in love with these dress ups. Oh, I almost forgot, I got another witch dress too for $1.50.

5 Comments:

  • LOVE the picture of Adah and Madelyn--they are so sweet, I wish I could've seen them in the Primary Program. (Adah's facial expression in that picture TOTALLY reminds me of pics of you when you were younger)! LOVE the chubby hand-holding--sweetness! And LOVE the costumes.
    A whole lot of LOVIN' going on here!
    LOVE you! :)

    By Blogger Marlise, At November 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

  • This blog makes me sad that I can't see these kids more.

    By Blogger Broek, At November 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

  • Look out for spiderman and captain america! Nice score on the costumes!

    By Blogger Holli, At November 8, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

  • Good deals on the costumes. I totally scored at Walmart this year. I went crazy. They were all 90% off so now we have superman, army man, a doctor, astronaut, two ninjas plus swords, and a bumblebee with mask. It was like Christmas! haha

    By Blogger Emily, At November 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

  • Love Captain America and Spiderman!!!

    By Blogger Leah, At November 8, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home