New Member of the Family
I have spent a few months now looking for a free piano and it has paid off. The best was that a friend of our family is away at Piano Restoration Tech School and just happened to be home for the weekend and came with us to make sure it was worth taking on. She thought it was a great piano...and that was before she even knew it was for free! She is going to be back next weekend for Thanksgiving and will tune it for us. Yeah!
Needless to say, the girls are so excited to be practicing on a real piano and no longer on a keyboard!
And they are not the only ones enjoying it.

5 Comments:
Awesome!! I love having a piano, and especially a free one! :) Ours was acquired for free, and it's served us SO well! :)
Congratulations! Now, go play some Christmas tunes on it (especially after Thursday). :)
By
Marlise, At
November 23, 2010 at 4:32 PM
Congrats! Every home should have a piano. (No bias here). How exciting. I wish someone would give me a free grand piano, haha.
By
Holli, At
November 23, 2010 at 7:18 PM
I am glad you found a free piano. That is awesome. I have to admit I was a tad bit dissapointed though. I was hoping you were announcing another beautiful baby on the way....oh well. :)
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
November 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM
YAY!!!! Pianos are the best! Especially when they're free!!
By
Leah, At
November 29, 2010 at 9:31 PM
That is a wonderful thing. Pianos set a whole different atmosphere in your home. YEA for you!
By
Shana Hamblin, At
December 4, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home