Hooray for Sis. Shumway!
Today Rhys was emptying the dishwasher. He kept singing the song "I will follow God's plan for me." I usually catch on pretty quick to what songs the kids are learning in primary, but it hit me that I had not realized that they were learning this song yet. Apparently Rhys really likes it. Good job to his favorite primary chorister, Sis. Shumway! :)

7 Comments:
Did he really say "holding fast to his love and his lightning?" Awesome! I'm the primary chorister in our ward and it always makes me happy to hear that the kids sing their songs at home.
By
Amy, At
March 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM
HA! I love the "lightning". That is so cute! I agree with Amy, when I was primary chorister I loved hearing that the kids were singing the songs at home and that the parents were encouraging them by playing the CD's for them. Also, I have to add, we have a Shumway line on my Dad's side (my grandma's maiden name). Small world!
By
Stephanie, At
March 28, 2011 at 1:21 AM
Boston really enjoyed watching and listening to Rhys!
Thanks!
By
AnnaBanana, At
March 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Wow I'm so impressed! I'm the chorister right now and you always wonder if the junior primary kids are getting it. It's fun to hear him sing- he sounds great!
By
CL, At
March 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM
That was delightful!
By
Robin V, At
March 29, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Super cute!
By
Sara, At
March 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM
I watched this movie like 5 days ago and I'm STILL smiling!
By
Annette Shumway, At
April 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home