Do you know how much I love you?
Madelyn has been saying the cutest thing lately.
"Mom, do you know how much I love you?"
"How much?"
"SEVEN!" or "TEN!" or some number that apparently to her seems like a whole lot!
Then the other day she was in the bathroom and she called out, "I'm still going potty...I'm going hundred poops!"
So, the only conclusion I can come to is that Madelyn poops a lot more than she loves me.
"Mom, do you know how much I love you?"
"How much?"
"SEVEN!" or "TEN!" or some number that apparently to her seems like a whole lot!
Then the other day she was in the bathroom and she called out, "I'm still going potty...I'm going hundred poops!"
So, the only conclusion I can come to is that Madelyn poops a lot more than she loves me.

3 Comments:
That depends on how big loves are versus poops. 7 tons is more than 100 pounds.
By
Broek, At
October 11, 2007 at 6:58 PM
That's cute! Why are kids obsessed with pooping?!
By
Sarah, At
October 12, 2007 at 9:40 PM
Kids? I still laugh at a good poop joke.
Also, I am typing this blind. My eyes shut off after seeing that picture... Too. Much. Sweetness!
By
Tannerama, At
October 15, 2007 at 4:29 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home