Johnson's Corner

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged again...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Just returned home for the summer from my freshman year at BYU
2. Worked at the beach at Lake Tahoe...ahhh, there's no way I appreciated sitting at the beach everyday enough!
3. Went on dates with a really old guy that I didn't realize was so old...now that I think about it, I'M that old now! But at the time it was freaky when I found out how old he was and he kept asking me out.
4. Spent time with friends from high school...for the last time until my 10 year reunion last summer
5. Running 5 miles a day 5 days a week...to no avail...story of my life.

5 things on my to do list:
1. The word "primary" is always on that list - which is actually a whole to-do list of its own
2. Prepare for trips - NM next week, 2 week trip in June
3. Read book for book club, pick up other books Erik and I want to read from library
4. Convince our ward to do a daddy-daughter campout
5. Get a new cell phone and plan

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Chocolate (anything but boring Hershey's milk)
2. Ice Cream
3. Jr. Mints
4. Bread
5. in spite of my sweets addiction, I do like fruits (favorites are oranges, apples, berries, green grapes, pineapple...) and vegetables (favorites are tomatoes, avocados, red peppers, carrots, green beans - fresh, NOT canned...)

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Sell our house ridiculously cheap just to get out of it/Greeley
2. Move to Lake Tahoe
3. Buy a house
4. Buy a decked-out boat
5. "retire" - really more for Erik, how do you retire being a mother when you have children?

5 bad habits:
1. I used to say I overprepared for everything and I was punctual to a fault, always too early...now I would say the opposite is my problem!
2. Talk too much
3. Pick at sweets too much (PS - Heidi, I hate you for leaving those lemon cheesecake bars at my house!)
4. Losing my contacts...I always still find them, so it wasn't a problem...until Saturday night when I couldn't find it! I don't even know how old those contacts are! I honestly can't remember when I got them! Erik is sad I have to get a new pair because he likes that I was still wearing the "rose-shaded lenses" I first saw and fell in love with him.
5. Always have good intentions, but hard to follow through on them all

5 places I have lived:
1. Molokai, HI
2. Incline Village, NV
3. Provo, UT
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. Greeley, CO

5 people I tag:
1. Heidi
2. Sarah
3. Marlise
4. Rachel
5. Brenda

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home