Happy Birthday Madelyn!
Today was Madelyn's official birthday. We have been celebrating off and on with Adah's birthday and the combination that is the end of March. I only have a couple more pictures to add so here they are! We had to do Madelyn's bday lunch (corndogs, chips, carrots & celery); her bday dinner (steak, baked potatoes and green beans); and dessert (ladybug cake - strawberry) yesterday since today was CRAZY between gymnastics, soccer, visiting teaching, and scouts. But she had her breakfast this morning (cinnamon rolls, pineapple, strawberries) and her "birthday time with mom." I can't believe my little girl is 5...she's a big girl now!






4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Madelyn! She looks so grown up!!
By
Marlise, At
April 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Happy Birthday Madelyn! Man, Kendra, March must be crazy for you guys! Birthdays are exhausting :)
By
Evaly, At
April 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Happy Birthday Madelyn! How was your day? I like your ladybug cake.
Love,
Ashlyn
By
Heidi, At
April 3, 2009 at 7:01 PM
I love the second picture of Madelyn. She is so darling.
Happy Birthday!
By
Sara, At
April 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home