This was good - it wasn't just for people without children, it was a good reminder to ME what I do all day and why I don't get everything...or anything done! :)
Uuh yeah, that's gonna be my new word now: Mine your own snit. Lay off my snit. Your snit, your problem. Don't jump into my snit if you don't know the flavor! That is a good reminder of what I do everyday. As of right now it's nap time and both of them are fighting it. They have to take that nap though, if they don't they'll be crabby later, besides, I need my alone time so I can blog.
I love the girls hair by the way...so creative! And the tooth fairy pillow. Nice, you should market those!
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
Keep your snit to yourself. I want to totally start using that!
I'm kidless and I work and I don't get half what the question lady gets done. I also have a calling, and I'm admittedly lazy, but still...
I don't feel like I can comment on the motherhood thing, but I definitely feel like it is the harder job. Carolyn did a great job answering.
By
Brenny, At
February 18, 2009 at 6:46 PM
That was really cool! I loved the way she answered it. . . snit . . that's funny. I should show this to my husband!
By
Stephanie, At
February 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM
"it was a good reminder to ME what I do all day and why I don't get everything...or anything done!"
KENDRA. with FOUR kids. The fact you need reminding about why you don't have time just shows what a wonder woman you are.
By
Broek, At
February 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Uuh yeah, that's gonna be my new word now: Mine your own snit. Lay off my snit. Your snit, your problem. Don't jump into my snit if you don't know the flavor! That is a good reminder of what I do everyday. As of right now it's nap time and both of them are fighting it. They have to take that nap though, if they don't they'll be crabby later, besides, I need my alone time so I can blog.
I love the girls hair by the way...so creative! And the tooth fairy pillow. Nice, you should market those!
By
Mac Family, At
February 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home