Broek, here's to you...
My favorite things as of late...
Adah has lost two teeth now. She lost one last night while she was in bed, she told me she put it under her pillow since she was already in bed and then this morning the tooth fairy had left her a coin that she already put in her wallot. This leaves me with a couple of questions. A) Is there REALLY a tooth fairy? 2) Would Adah really make that up to "save face?" and D) Where is that tooth? Cause I'll tell ya, the tooth fairy doesn't have it! Adah loves to entertain her brothers and loves to help me out. I love when she comes home from school and talks about it with me.

Madelyn dances all over the house all the time. I love it. She also has something for me daily - her newest is always brining my pictures she has drawn of me that say "i luv my mom luv madelyn." And her beautiful blue eyes never get old. Madelyn is one giant ball of energy. She listens to music all day. She is so tall, when she dances and runs around she reminds me of a gazelle. She also talks about her memories of things as if she is just so grown up and these things (as in things just a week or a month ago) are so "last season." (I do need to say here that this was filmed at the end of our "High School Musical 3" family movie night - so dinner and popcorn were had on the floor...a mess was made. thank you for understanding.)
Rhys. Where do I start? A lot of it is because he is at just my favorite age, but the kid is just the apple of my eye. He has, as far as I am concerned, just the cutest mouth. His expressions crack me up. He is the child of mine that I would let get away with murder. I don't, because that would be wrong, and something tells me I wouldn't like him much anymore if I let him grow up to be like that. But he says the funniest things and he is still a major mama's boy, which melts my heart. I just can't get enough of him. He copies everything the girls say or do, and yet he has got personality galore.
And then there is Seth. My sweetness. Seth is so quick to smile, so happy to be adored. Last week I had one of those moments when I think, "oh no, he's not my tiny baby anymore!" He suddenly seems so grown up - he'll be crawling soon and it's just growing up in fast forward from there on out. He has developed a bit of a scream lately, which we are working on...but other than that, he is just so mild and easy-going. He brings a wonderful peace to our home. I once read that babies are about 9 months old when they FIRST start recognizing that they are a being all their own - before that they only see themselves as a literal part of their mother. I can see that in Seth, that he is attached, so to speak, to me. And I love it. It gives me a sense of fulfillment (when I am not thinking, "just play by yourself and let me get something done!" haha)

I just love these kids, and I know you do too, Broek. So I hope you enjoy this update. :) We love you!
Adah has lost two teeth now. She lost one last night while she was in bed, she told me she put it under her pillow since she was already in bed and then this morning the tooth fairy had left her a coin that she already put in her wallot. This leaves me with a couple of questions. A) Is there REALLY a tooth fairy? 2) Would Adah really make that up to "save face?" and D) Where is that tooth? Cause I'll tell ya, the tooth fairy doesn't have it! Adah loves to entertain her brothers and loves to help me out. I love when she comes home from school and talks about it with me.
Madelyn dances all over the house all the time. I love it. She also has something for me daily - her newest is always brining my pictures she has drawn of me that say "i luv my mom luv madelyn." And her beautiful blue eyes never get old. Madelyn is one giant ball of energy. She listens to music all day. She is so tall, when she dances and runs around she reminds me of a gazelle. She also talks about her memories of things as if she is just so grown up and these things (as in things just a week or a month ago) are so "last season." (I do need to say here that this was filmed at the end of our "High School Musical 3" family movie night - so dinner and popcorn were had on the floor...a mess was made. thank you for understanding.)
Rhys. Where do I start? A lot of it is because he is at just my favorite age, but the kid is just the apple of my eye. He has, as far as I am concerned, just the cutest mouth. His expressions crack me up. He is the child of mine that I would let get away with murder. I don't, because that would be wrong, and something tells me I wouldn't like him much anymore if I let him grow up to be like that. But he says the funniest things and he is still a major mama's boy, which melts my heart. I just can't get enough of him. He copies everything the girls say or do, and yet he has got personality galore.
And then there is Seth. My sweetness. Seth is so quick to smile, so happy to be adored. Last week I had one of those moments when I think, "oh no, he's not my tiny baby anymore!" He suddenly seems so grown up - he'll be crawling soon and it's just growing up in fast forward from there on out. He has developed a bit of a scream lately, which we are working on...but other than that, he is just so mild and easy-going. He brings a wonderful peace to our home. I once read that babies are about 9 months old when they FIRST start recognizing that they are a being all their own - before that they only see themselves as a literal part of their mother. I can see that in Seth, that he is attached, so to speak, to me. And I love it. It gives me a sense of fulfillment (when I am not thinking, "just play by yourself and let me get something done!" haha)
I just love these kids, and I know you do too, Broek. So I hope you enjoy this update. :) We love you!

5 Comments:
GOLD!!! PURE GOLD!!!
By
Broek, At
March 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Happiness. Yummy, glowing, wonderful, happiness. Thanks for sharing!
By
Brenny, At
March 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM
And your glasses rock.
By
Brenny, At
March 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM
love those videos! Can't believe how big your baby boys are!?!
By
Adam Jensen, At
March 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM
How fun! I love the updates --
By
Sara, At
March 11, 2009 at 7:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home