As Promised...
I finally got some pictures and video of Madelyn's gymnastics/dance combo class. She cracks me up. If you can't figure out which one she is, look for the tall blonde girl. She wears a pink leotard, white tights and a black skirt (if I had not intervened on colors, she would have been a complete pink monster).


And I just have to include some updates of my little guy - he is suddenly so grown up! Where is my little newborn? I have captured his very first taste of solids...not very impressed. I think Adah is my only child that liked solids from day one.


And I just have to include some updates of my little guy - he is suddenly so grown up! Where is my little newborn? I have captured his very first taste of solids...not very impressed. I think Adah is my only child that liked solids from day one.

4 Comments:
Wow! He look so much like Rhys at that age! Cute dance class!
By
Adam Jensen, At
February 24, 2009 at 12:41 PM
I love how Madelyn just goes for it in her class, doing her own little shakes in video 1 and practicing the moves as soon as the teacher tells them what to do in video 2.
Seth is such a mellow love.
By
Broek, At
February 26, 2009 at 3:24 AM
He really looks like Rhys! Hard to believe he is so big and sitting up- it goes by faster with each one.
By
Evaly, At
March 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM
I really want to put Maddi in a class like that, dance/gymnastics...is it worth it?
By
Mac Family, At
March 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home