LOVE was in the air...
And with our breakfast...


And on our shirts...




And in our hair...


in our mouthes...


And on our nails...

and between each other...





I wouldn't normally have so many pictures of myself, but the girls were camera happy!
Erik was sending us his love through 6 inches of fresh powder on his favorite ski resort. :) Hope you had a LOVELY Valentine's Day!
And on our shirts...
And in our hair...
in our mouthes...
And on our nails...
and between each other...
I wouldn't normally have so many pictures of myself, but the girls were camera happy!
Erik was sending us his love through 6 inches of fresh powder on his favorite ski resort. :) Hope you had a LOVELY Valentine's Day!

5 Comments:
Great pictures! I love the boy's shirts and the girl's hair was beautiful. You look great too, Miss Kendra. I'm glad you let the girls take your picture.
I hope Eric had fun on his ski trip.
By
Brenny, At
February 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM
cute! I love the girls hair... love it!
By
Adam Jensen, At
February 16, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Cute! I need to get our V-day posted. Much love to you and your's. You all look great!
By
Heidi, At
February 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Awesome hair Kendra! Glad you made Valentine's Day so great!
By
CL, At
February 17, 2009 at 7:25 PM
That's it. I think I just overloaded on sweet.
By
Broek, At
February 17, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home