Do you ever...
Do you ever feel like you have to blog? Unfortunately, I am feeling a bit that way. Why am I not excited to blog this time? Well, because SO much has been going on and I have SO many cute pictures and videos, that I just can't go through with picking and choosing. But we are going tomorrow on another little vacay, so I can't get THAT behind! So here it goes...
In short, we took a family trip to visit members of Erik's family in San Diego and LA. We had a blast. It was such a great trip. We went to an aquarium, the tar pits (La Brea), we ate yummy food, we celebrated Easter, we were exhausted.















In short, we took a family trip to visit members of Erik's family in San Diego and LA. We had a blast. It was such a great trip. We went to an aquarium, the tar pits (La Brea), we ate yummy food, we celebrated Easter, we were exhausted.

4 Comments:
Great family picture. It looks so beautiful there -- I want to go! They are predicting snow here. I definitely need some sun and some ocean...
Have a great time on your next vacation.
By
Brenny, At
April 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Thanks for the update. You guys all look GREAT!
By
Marlise, At
April 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM
I love the family pic. You guys look beautiful!
By
Sara, At
April 17, 2009 at 6:44 PM
I just had one of those HAD to blog about Spring Break moments. You did a much better job at being concise though! Love the pics!
By
Heidi, At
April 20, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home