Fairytale Town, CA, USA
We went to visit my sister in Elk Grove at the tail-end of spring break. We were only there for about 24 hours, but this is where she took us and it was only $4 per child (I only had to pay for the girls and I)! I thought that was quite a deal. Anyway, take a look at the pics and you can get why it is called what it's called...Fairytale Town.


















3 Comments:
That was a great time. Thanks for coming.
By
Holli, At
April 20, 2009 at 11:22 PM
How fun! What a great idea.
By
Brenny, At
April 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Wow, that looks awesome! I love finding great deals like that! By the way, I'm totally craving that potato thing since you mentioned it! I never think to make it anymore - all that starch. Mmm. . .
By
Stephanie, At
April 23, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home