We had Halloween festivities, from a family dress-up Halloween party to a chili cookoff / trunk or treat, school parties and parades, and finally Trick or Treating. So here are a few pics from the (too) many events. (What do you call the "Scrooge" of Halloween?)
I see you and Eric dressed up as yourselves...true UTE fans. I knew it was hiding deep down just aching to get out! The kids look great! Looks like a fun and busy halloween!
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
8 Comments:
Everyone turned out so cute! Got good use out of those costumes with all those activities, huh!
By
Holli, At
November 1, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Cute costumes- cute kids :)
By
Evaly, At
November 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I'm right there with you on the scrooge of halloween!
By
Darcy, At
November 1, 2009 at 6:12 PM
I see you and Eric dressed up as yourselves...true UTE fans. I knew it was hiding deep down just aching to get out! The kids look great! Looks like a fun and busy halloween!
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
November 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM
Um, did you guys dress up as Ute fans? Classic. I love the kid's costumes -- so fun!
By
Brenny, At
November 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM
That family photo is excellent. Christmas card material.
By
Broek, At
November 2, 2009 at 8:19 PM
You guys look great!! I love the costumes--very cute!!
By
Marlise, At
November 3, 2009 at 1:24 AM
What you are wearing Red??!! scary! I guess that's whats you were going for :)
By
Adam Jensen, At
November 3, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home