hApPy bIRtHdAy rHyS!
Just moments after he was born.
This was actually his second BYU football game.

I have always adored this face. A lot.
Today Rhys is...
three!
For breakfast he had Lucky Charms cereal, for lunch he chose turkey sandwiches (his serious fav!) and for dinner he asked for hot dogs and french fries. I kind of came up with dessert on my own - because I thought it would be fun.
Some of us really enjoyed it. Rhys played along for a bit, but in the end he was asking for the frosting to be taken off...then the ice cream to be removed...all he really wanted was the sugar cone! What can I say, he's his father's son.
He loved that the balloons were for him. He loved being sung to. And every single time I told him "happy birthday" he would get this cute smile, put his hand on my cheek and say, "thank you, mom."
Oh, this boy has got my heart. He makes me laugh and he is just fun. He is also incredibly good at sharing with his little brother and wanting to take care of him. He looks up to his sisters so much and wants to do whatever they do.
He is obsessed with horses, airplanes and cars. For his birthday he has been introduced to Superman and Batman and I think we're headed for a new obsession...at least it's another good one.
I can't believe how grown up he is. It is making me really sad. Really really sad. And yet I love it at the same time.

6 Comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Rhys!! He is just really TOO CUTE!!
By
Mark Katy, At
June 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM
Happy Birthday Rhys! Boys just steal their mommas' hearts don't they!
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
June 18, 2010 at 7:05 PM
So sweet! I love the picture of you and Rhys together! :)
By
Marlise, At
June 18, 2010 at 11:30 PM
No way is Rhys 3! That is so crazy! Happy Birthday Rhys!
By
Gary and Emily, At
June 22, 2010 at 12:36 AM
I know the feeling! It makes me SO sad to see my babies changing into these big kids, but I also LOVE it!! Happy birthday Rhys!!!
By
Kendra, At
June 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Happy Birthday, Rhys! What a handsome, fun guy. Zach will love to play Superman and Batman with him. He loves to play that. Next family reunion - super hero mania!
By
Holli, At
June 23, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home