It's nice to be remembered...
Someday I would like to be remembered. I would like to be remembered as a mother. A mother who laughed when her children were silly, laughed when she forgot to bring the most essential diaper bag items with her, laughed when she was pooped or puked on, and found something to laugh at every day. A mother who cried when she read tender stories to her children, cried when she wanted to be a better mother, cried when she shared her testimony with her children, and cried when her children cried. I want to be remembered as a mother who taught her children love, service, and faith. A mother who loved each of her children with all her might, and thanked God for them many times a day. I want to be remembered...as a mother.
I will always remember my mother - how she loved, how she served, how she was always on my side and had my back. My mother has been at the birth of each of my children. She was there when I became a mother. I will always remember my mother for her desire to help others and to obey her Father in Heaven. Always loved, always a friend, always sacrificing, always remembered.
MOTHER


8 Comments:
That's awesome Kendra! ~Katy
By
Mark Katy, At
May 9, 2010 at 1:57 AM
Me too! ~Katy
By
Mark Katy, At
May 9, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Cute! You and your mom are amazing :)
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
May 10, 2010 at 12:11 AM
I am humbled by your tribute and comments. Life has been a joy and a journey I will never forget our shared moments held so dear. I am proud of you as a mother and know Father is also pleased with the love you have for his children in your tender care. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of yours and their life. It is one of life's richest blessings and joys!! I cherish our relationship and all that we can share with each other!! I Love You!
By
DCraig, At
May 10, 2010 at 10:36 AM
That was beautiful Kendra.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
May 10, 2010 at 11:25 AM
So when I told Mom to check my blog yesterday--she said, "Oh, you and Kendra both!" :) Looks like we had similar ideas! Well done, Kendra! I loved reading your post! Happy Mother's Day!
By
Marlise, At
May 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM
That was beautifully written Kendra.
By
Liza, At
May 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Beautiful! Happy belated Mother's Day to a "Mother who knows" . . . love you!
By
Kendra, At
May 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home