Johnson's Corner

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feelin' Guilty...

Okay, so the day I came down with the cold was really bad, and the next day was not great...but the day after that? Totally fine. I feel bad I said I had a man cold! I should have saved that for when I get a cold that lasts a long time and just knocks me off my feet.

I confess. I did NOT have a man cold. Erik is rattling off to me at this very moment what a man cold REALLY is and how I SOOO don't know what it is. ;)

Geez Kendra, don't be so dramatic! Nobody's going to die! (This is Adah's new favorite phrase) It was just a mild, short-lived cold. It wasn't anything like that time I faced death.

4 Comments:

  • :-) I am glad you are feeling better! It's no fun to be a sick Momma!

    By Blogger Mark Katy, At May 20, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

  • Mom and I watched that man cold clip and had a good chuckle. Hope you're feeling like a woman again! :)

    By Blogger Marlise, At May 21, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

  • To a man, it would have been a man cold! Ha ha... the reason they call it a man cold is because men are babies- they get a cold that a woman would suffer through with out much complaint, and they think they are dying. It is true. Women get man colds all the time but you;d never know it because we are tough! (Just read Marlise's comment about the clip- I've never seen it so I don't know what you're talking about, ha ha, but that is my view on the subject)

    By Blogger Natalie and Tyler, At May 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

  • Man cold or pink eye it is the same at our house. I am glad you are on the mend.

    By Blogger Shana Hamblin, At May 22, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home