Mother's Day "After Math"
Sweet pictures and notes from my girls.
I am kind of cheating, the flowers are from our anniversary on Wednesday, but they are still beautiful. ;) Then the blue blobs are clay handprints Rhys and Seth made in nursery, then the branch with flowers were made for the mothers by the young women at church and then the little pink flowers were made by Adah and Madelyn - really cute idea - they had them trace their hand and that makes the petals! Then the stem is a straw and someone in primary obviously cut out the stems, they are too well done (no offense daughters of mine!). They also gave us a small tile in RS that says "Our Hands are His Hands."
And here is the handsome guy that is actually happy I am the mother of his children. What a guy. ;) (PS. I despise this angle when pictures are taken...but when you're kids take it...that's what you get!)
I LOVE them.

3 Comments:
For starters I LOVED your mothers day post!! There is no doubt in my mind that you will be remembered for all of those things. You are a great example of what being a mother is all about!! I love all the things the kids made you. Isn't that the best?!? Are those pictures taken in your yard? So pretty and green!
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
May 11, 2010 at 3:38 PM
What a great Mother's Day!
By
Shana Hamblin, At
May 15, 2010 at 10:56 AM
Can I just say, you look beautiful in red! Also, let me add: "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes!!" I love it! Where did you find them; did you make them? Did I miss a blog entry??
By
Kendra, At
May 19, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home