HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!
Tis the season! Most of my married friends and family have had anniversary posts on their blogs in the last month or so. You may remember a little "gift" Erik had done for me on here two years ago - you can see it here.
So here is my little "Here's to Us!" tribute for our 9th anniversary! (Sorry for the many many pictures...just started down memory lane and didn't know when to stop!)


.JPG)
.JPG)










Wedding Day, Reno, NV, May 5, 2001

Anniversary, Las Vegas, 2005
Thailand 2005
Thailand 2005
Eating Okono Miyaki in Hiroshima! 2005
Buca DeBeppo, Colorado, March 2006

Pregnant with fourth child, Greeley, CO, March 2008
Just birthed said child, Greeley, CO, August 2008
Lake Tahoe, NV, November 2008
San Diego, April 2009
BYU, September 2009
Family wedding, Los Angeles, October 2009

Dayton, NV, November 2009
South Haven, Michigan, March 2010
Happy Anniversary Erik!
I love you!
You promised me it would be an adventure...and it has!
IT HAS!

7 Comments:
What a pair. Love you two.
By
Broek, At
May 5, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Happy Anniversary. What a good looking pair!
By
Brenny, At
May 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM
Aww, I still remember going to lunch with you and you telling me about Eric :) Now look what 9 years has brought you. Happy Anniversary! Love ya!
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
May 5, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Happy Anniversay! You too look so good. I miss and love you. Your family is so very proud of you.
By
Jolynn, At
May 5, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Thanks for sharing the walk down memory lane. I love looking at pictures from everyone's past! Happy anniversary!!
By
Jason and Summer, but really just Summer, At
May 6, 2010 at 12:04 AM
cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!
By
Adam Jensen, At
May 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM
I loved the pictures! And I love the two of you! Happy Anniversary!
By
Marlise, At
May 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home