Adah's Baptism
Adah was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Saturday, April 23rd. We were blessed to have a lot of family come all the way to Michigan for it.

My friend Kasey took some pictures of Adah a couple of days before the baptism. The dress she is wearing was made by my mom for her to be baptized in. She loves it. So do I. I can't believe how grown up she looks.





Here are a couple of pictures from the day of the baptism.


Thanks to our family members and friends that came, and to those that were thinking of her on this special day!

My friend Kasey took some pictures of Adah a couple of days before the baptism. The dress she is wearing was made by my mom for her to be baptized in. She loves it. So do I. I can't believe how grown up she looks.





Here are a couple of pictures from the day of the baptism.
Thanks to our family members and friends that came, and to those that were thinking of her on this special day!

6 Comments:
Yeah for Adah! What a special day! Wish we could have been there. Adah looks so much like you! I look at the pics and I see mini-Kendra. Love it. Can't wait to see you guys!
By
Holli, At
April 29, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Coming home from Adah's baptism, my kids asked if they could get baptized everyday. Gibson also asked if he could skip age 7 and turn 8 so he could get baptized.
By
Kasey, At
April 30, 2011 at 9:58 AM
She looks so beautiful- congratulations Adah!
By
Evaly, At
April 30, 2011 at 2:33 PM
I love the pictures! I agree with Holli--she looks so much like you! We were so sad not to be able to be there, but glad she had family there and we're excited to see her (and all of you!) soon! :)
By
Marlise, At
May 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM
congratulations Adah! Sounds like a great day. The pictures and the dress are wonderful.
By
Brenny, At
May 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Loved the pictures. Congratulations Adah! I wanted to see your pregnant tummy though. Ha ha!
By
Shana Hamblin, At
May 5, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home