They're Almost Here!

So our baby girl twins will be arriving on Tuesday morning. In some ways it feels like it will never come and in other ways I am not sure we're ready for all this craziness! Here is a picture taken of my belly a week ago. I guess between the two of them they have gained another pound. I saw my sister today and she said that she thought the picture was great...but seeing my belly in real life she thought the picture does not do it justice. :)

4 Comments:
I can not believe you just found out you were having twins. Crazy! Did you at least suspect?
I can't wait to hear all about the delivery and to see two baby girls.
Good luck! Love ya!
By
Sara, At
July 31, 2011 at 6:20 PM
You were all belly!!! You are still beautiful!!
By
Kasey, At
July 31, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Wow, what a whirlwind! You seem to be handling the sudden change so well. I'd be crying about every little thing that wasn't ready and feeling so nervous. But you're amazing! And always have been! I know you can handle anything and I'm so excited for you! I just wish I were there to help you after you have those babies. Can't wait to see pictures!
By
Stephanie, At
August 1, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Wait, what? I think you need to post a little more info! I had no idea you were expecting twins! When did you find out? So happy for you! What an adventure :)
By
Evaly, At
August 1, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home