Never before seen or done...
I have never had anyone take pregnancy pictures of me...why would I wait until my FIFTH to do this? Surely I looked smaller and cuter with previous pregnancies, but I love these nonetheless. It will be something that I have with this baby that I didn't have with any other baby. And that is special to me.



Here are a couple of pictures with my friend Alicia...she is due with her second baby about 7 weeks before me. Yes, I look like a house already. I realize this people.




Here are a couple of pictures with my friend Alicia...she is due with her second baby about 7 weeks before me. Yes, I look like a house already. I realize this people.


7 Comments:
You look GREAT! I'm so glad you got to have this done! Can't wait to see you on Saturday--hope you are looking forward to your massage. :)
By
Marlise, At
June 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM
I'm so glad you like your pics and will have this memory for your 5th!!
By
Kasey, At
June 6, 2011 at 9:24 PM
You look so cute! My kids love to see pictures of when they were in my belly- I bet your little one will too. I'm assuming you didn't find out the gender this time? Hope you are feeling well and survive the summer :)
By
Evaly, At
June 6, 2011 at 10:51 PM
cute :) i love the tree one! You look great.
By
Adam Jensen, At
June 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM
I think baby bellies are so cute! I'll have to be sure to get pix of mine. W/ my track record who knows if my first will be my last. Such sad news that your family is leaving K'zoo .... but I would leave it too for a chance to move back west and to be closer to family. Good luck w/ the move and baby #5! ~Julianne
By
Green's, At
June 7, 2011 at 3:59 PM
LOVE the pictures!! Absolutely beautiful!
By
Leah, At
June 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Super cute Kendra! I'm still waiting for the story on how you ended up back in Greeley. . .
:)
By
Sara, At
June 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home