Johnson's Corner

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Big Girls

Since Inger and Anika will shortly become big sisters, we are trying to stop referring to them as babies and starting to refer to them as big girls.  But I still like to snuggle them close and call them my babies...cause they are.

But here is how they have been growing up!

This is a rare moment - they aren't usually willing to share the car!
They say all sorts of words, are making animal noises, understand pretty much everything you tell them, are starting to learn to clean up, definitely are understanding "no" whether they like it or not, and they climb, walk/run, try to jump on the trampoline, slide, dance, and just make us laugh.

This is the first time Anika discovered that you can see someone under the trampoline.


They love to look at books, play outside, sit at a table like big kids, take a bath while fighting over who gets to splash in the faucet, and EAT.



Many times they are so sweet with each other - if they have a book or a drink, they will try to get another one to give to their sister.  It's like they are trying to be fair and make sure their buddy is taken care of.  Other times, they are aggressive and don't like what each other is doing, and take matters into their own hands.  Inger is the biter.  Anika is the hair puller.  These two are feisty!














On a side note, this is me at 35/36 weeks.  I measured 40cm already.  I am now 38 weeks and feel I'm at capacity.  Ready for this boy to make his grand entrance!

4 Comments:

  • TOTAL CUTIES! How often do you guys sing the double mint gum song when you're around these two? I think it every time I see their cuteness.

    Also I cannot wait for you to have that baby. You look amazing. And ready :) Miss you.

    By Blogger Annette Shumway, At November 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

  • Oh my goodness! Somehow, we totally missed that you were having another baby boy. BIG congratulations! It's great to get caught up with your cute family via your blog. :)

    By Blogger Julie, At November 8, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

  • I love the pics of them really close together-- super cute and total double-take, like there's a mirror trick or something. :-) And you look awesome--so excited to hear the news!!

    By Blogger Marlise, At November 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

  • I like the one where they are peaking out of the book case and sitting next to each other watching television. And the looking through the trampoline photo cracked me up.

    By Blogger Broek, At November 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home