Mock Presidential Election 2012
Please view each of the two videos and then vote for ONE candidate. The first is Alexandria Johnson. The second is Fredric Jones. Leave a comment to vote. THANK YOU for voting, we appreciate your time.

19 Comments:
Two votes for Kendra Craig for Homeschooling Mother of the Year!
Ken and Katie
By
Ken Craig, At
November 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I have to say that I am impressed with both of them, great job Kendra! I would have to say I would vote for Alexandria if I went strictly on their platforms :) but great job to both of them.
By
Amy, At
November 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Great job, Johnson Family! A tough election for sure. Here are the casted votes:
Craig - Frederic
Jared - Alexandria
Zach - Alexandria
Holli - Frederic
By
Holli, At
November 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
That's sweet, but who do you vote for!? Don't be soft - they can totally handle it! You could even cheat and have equal votes from members of your family like Holli did! ;)
By
Johnson Family, At
November 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Your girls are so different! I'm impressed that they have been thinking about issues. I vote for Fredrick based on platforms.
By
Darcy, At
November 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM
In order to more clearly display my voting preferences: Please allocate 1/3 of my vote to Alexandria, and 2/3 of my vote to Frederic.
If you require the electorial college to provide a block of votes to the winner, please submit one block vote to Frederic.
Well done candidates.
By
Jesse, At
November 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM
My vote is for Kendra. My other vote is for Frederic, except for the tree hugging routine, and Alexandria a very honorable mention vote. :Yea for anarchy.
By
Unknown, At
November 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Unknown = grandpa craig
By
Unknown, At
November 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Awesome!! Both had really good points! I am going to have to go with Frederic if I must choose one. Although, I would have to disagree on the no gum. People with stinky breath need it, and chewing gums has other positive benefits! lol They are so grown up and beautiful! I miss them and your family!! Alexandria is very sweet and I love that she loves nature! And I like her idea about smaller class rooms.
By
Kasey, At
November 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Amazing job! They are both already smarter than me! After watching these 2 candidates I feel encouraged that our future might be full of "bright" people! I'll have to vote for Frederic based on the number of times she said "I don't think the government should be involved." :)
By
Preston, At
November 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM
And that was Annette. I'll remind Preston to vote tonight!
By
Preston, At
November 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I want to go on record that we did not cheat and have equal votes on purpose! We watched both videos then silently voted. The results just came out equally. Besides Jesse is a tie breaker. :)
Also, you should know that we discussed our votes afterwards and Jared voted for Adah for the lone reason that Madelyn said 'we do not need gum'. She lost his vote right there, hehe.
By
Holli, At
November 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Difficult choice - Bonnie the Beagle and I finally settled on Fredric.
Great job by both candidates! (It was Very Hard to choose just one winner.)
By
Robin V, At
November 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM
They BOTH did awesome! We were very impressed. Our votes are:
Jonnie: Frederic
Marlise: Frederic
By
Marlise, At
November 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM
This is very impressive. Both did very well. But I have to vote for one and that would be Frederic. Great job!
By
Melanie, At
November 6, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Alexandria is adorable. But, I prefer Fredric's more moderate stance on logging. So, My vote goes to Fredric.
By
Tannerama, At
November 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM
It seems that both candidates have similar positions on several of their platforms, but based on the way the statements were worded and the topics explained, even though I don't necessarily agree with everything the candidate said, I would vote for Frederic Jones. And I think Candidate Jones should consider Alexandria Johnson as Vice President, if Candidate Jones doesn't already have a Vice President in mind.
By
Tannerama, At
November 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM
That was awesome. Both girls made some good points. I especially liked Fredric's stance on health care with no government involvement and no hand-outs. So I guess i vote Fredric.
By
Natalie and Tyler, At
November 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Beckham and I vote for Alexandria Johnson! (what a cute idea...you are such a fun mom!)
By
Tori Klein, At
November 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home