Ethan Charles Johnson
On November 24, 2012, look who joined our family!
We are so happy Ethan is here. He is healthy and perfect. We all adore him. Nobody can get enough of him. As it should be with all new babies.
He reminds us most of Seth - especially in the eyes. He is so sweet.
He weighed 9 pounds. He was 21 inches long and his head was 14.5 inches. He was born at 10:10pm. He was born at home, a successful VBAC, and we were all in bed for a good night's rest by midnight. :)
About 15 minutes old.
About 12 hours old.
He reminds us most of Seth - especially in the eyes. He is so sweet.
About 48 hours old.
About 2 minutes old.

7 Comments:
Congrats on your new baby boy! He is so sweet!
By
Kevin and Kristen, At
November 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM
such sweet times . . . congratulations on your wee one. :) miss you so much.
By
AnnaBanana, At
December 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM
such sweet times . . . congratulations on your wee one. :) miss you so much.
By
AnnaBanana, At
December 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
oh my gosh. that second to last shot melts my heart. he's crying out for me! he needs my hugs i know it!!!!
By
Broek, At
December 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM
So happy for you! You are amazing! I was just reading the Moss Moments blog and leaving a comment on the Christmas gifts post. I was reading a comment saying they just had their 7th child and then I noticed it was you! :) Don't you just love her blog? Anyway, seeing that made me want to come over to your blog and see pics of that cute baby! Hope you are doing well!
By
Evaly, At
December 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM
ahhhhhh! How am I JUST reading this now!? Congrats! You are my hero. I'm a little disappointed that he was only a 9 pounder...but he's precious and wonderful and handsome and I wish I was there!
By
Annette Shumway, At
December 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM
He is handsome! Congratulations Johnson Family!
By
The Casa Hunt, At
December 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home