Adah has learned a new trick...and I laugh EVERY time she does it! Madelyn is proud of a talent she has that Adah is not capable of. Rhys' talent is that he can give up crying when mom can't get to him right away, and he can babble to keep himself company.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
It is too cute when they start to babble like that. I love hearing little babies talk!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
October 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM
This is my favorite blog. Can't get enough of those kids.
By
Broek, At
October 18, 2007 at 2:51 PM
I can't get over those thighs! So dang cute!
By
Sara, At
October 21, 2007 at 8:09 AM
I love it when kids cross their eyes! My mom always told me they would get stuck like that! I was afraid to cross my eyes until High School!
By
Sarah, At
October 21, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home