Winter Has Arrived!
This morning we awoke to our first real snowfall of the year. Last winter almost did me in - very cold and very long. So I was a little worried about winter coming this year. But, it has been beautiful weather well into November, and I can't complain. With the beautiful snow this morning, I was reminded how much I love this time of year! So here is a picture of the girls who couldn't even wait until after breakfast to get outside and make snow angels and eat the snow!

3 Comments:
Cute. Reid was the same way, I love that they love to play in the snow. I can't believe that they don't get so cold out there though.
By
Logan and Ashley, At
November 25, 2007 at 11:34 PM
HAhahaha. It looks like Adah is looking at the snow and saying "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!"
It is funnier if in your head she sounds like George Costanza from Seinfeld.
By
Tannerama, At
November 26, 2007 at 1:52 PM
Oh man, we are jealous! We bought the girls new snow boots. . . and now we are waiting for the snow.
How was the BYU game? We thought of you the whole time we watched. I'm totally jealous you got to be there.
I just posted the whole story of Libby's stitches . . .
By
Sara, At
November 26, 2007 at 6:11 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home