I showed Jackie this and she said "That is my best friend! I want to see them really bad!" Then she gave me a hug and walked away. So say hi to Madelyn and Adah from Jackie.
Posting lots of adorable pictures and videos of our darling children for the enjoyment of others! Our family began in May of 2001. Adah is 9, Madelyn is 8, Rhys is 5, Seth is 4, Inger & Anika are 1 and Ethan is newborn!
4 Comments:
I showed Jackie this and she said "That is my best friend! I want to see them really bad!" Then she gave me a hug and walked away. So say hi to Madelyn and Adah from Jackie.
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
November 2, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Ditto what Jackie said.
By
Broek, At
November 2, 2007 at 5:52 PM
I love how proud she is of her achievement--very pleased! This is adorable, I loved watching it! Well done!
By
Marlise, At
November 4, 2007 at 10:25 PM
So cute!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
November 5, 2007 at 3:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home