Tag Games
I was tagged by Angela, who I thought was my friend and who I thought knew better. I suddenly realized a reason I should NOT have started a blog! :)
For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.
1. I don't believe in wasting my time or calories on treats that are not the best quality. I live for Haagen Daaz, Ben & Jerry's or Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream. That ice cream you buy in a tub...ummm yea, gross. I adore chocolate, and think a smooth creamy chocolate ice cream is the greatest thing ever! That and A & W rootbeer. I will not drink any other kind of rootbeer. Oh and my new love is pie - cherry pie to be exact. Served warm with a flaky buttery crust and a side of vanilla (Breyer's, of course). Another semi-recent addition to my loves is Almond extract - it is the magic ingredient. It takes things from tasty to DIVINE.
2. I am not a hippie, granola, or psycho. I am not an extremist. BUT I believe in natural childbirth (best experienced at home) and I believe in what I like to call "preventative medicine" (not the least of which is avoiding grocery products with MSG and or High Fructose Corn Syrup. If you think this is not a big deal, you have not looked closely at the ingredients on your food items). I don't immunize my kids. I don't believe in universal healthcare, I think that would be a huge mistake.
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is when doctors, or better yet, your average Joe, treats me like I am stupid or uneducated and that is why I make the decisions I do (like those in #2).
4. I could not be more blessed - my family is so blessed and I adore my husband and thoroughly enjoy my children. Just when I think my kids are not the best, I will see a situation that reminds me how great they really are.
5. I do not consider myself at all talented, and admire the talents of so many others - I am working on developing talents like sewing - I make things now and then and I told Erik he has to deal with ugly stuff in our house because if I don't try it, I will never learn to do it well!
6. Since I was a teenager I have had the desire to travel back East. I love history and want to visit places like the Church History Sites, OLD cities like Philidelphia with rich history, the South to see plantation mansions, and stuff like that. Someday I will go. I can't wait. I love American History and love really old historical buildings, homes, etc.
I guess I will tag my sister Marlise, my friend from BYU Sara, and my friend here in CO Melanie. Hope they enjoy doing this!
For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.
1. I don't believe in wasting my time or calories on treats that are not the best quality. I live for Haagen Daaz, Ben & Jerry's or Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream. That ice cream you buy in a tub...ummm yea, gross. I adore chocolate, and think a smooth creamy chocolate ice cream is the greatest thing ever! That and A & W rootbeer. I will not drink any other kind of rootbeer. Oh and my new love is pie - cherry pie to be exact. Served warm with a flaky buttery crust and a side of vanilla (Breyer's, of course). Another semi-recent addition to my loves is Almond extract - it is the magic ingredient. It takes things from tasty to DIVINE.
2. I am not a hippie, granola, or psycho. I am not an extremist. BUT I believe in natural childbirth (best experienced at home) and I believe in what I like to call "preventative medicine" (not the least of which is avoiding grocery products with MSG and or High Fructose Corn Syrup. If you think this is not a big deal, you have not looked closely at the ingredients on your food items). I don't immunize my kids. I don't believe in universal healthcare, I think that would be a huge mistake.
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is when doctors, or better yet, your average Joe, treats me like I am stupid or uneducated and that is why I make the decisions I do (like those in #2).
4. I could not be more blessed - my family is so blessed and I adore my husband and thoroughly enjoy my children. Just when I think my kids are not the best, I will see a situation that reminds me how great they really are.
5. I do not consider myself at all talented, and admire the talents of so many others - I am working on developing talents like sewing - I make things now and then and I told Erik he has to deal with ugly stuff in our house because if I don't try it, I will never learn to do it well!
6. Since I was a teenager I have had the desire to travel back East. I love history and want to visit places like the Church History Sites, OLD cities like Philidelphia with rich history, the South to see plantation mansions, and stuff like that. Someday I will go. I can't wait. I love American History and love really old historical buildings, homes, etc.
I guess I will tag my sister Marlise, my friend from BYU Sara, and my friend here in CO Melanie. Hope they enjoy doing this!

5 Comments:
That was really fun to read. I learned a lot about you and it is fun to see what we have in common.
By
Logan and Ashley, At
October 26, 2007 at 3:15 PM
Do not speak ill of me on your blog! :) I told you if you didn't want to you didn't have to! Geez! You are no fun at all!!!! But I still love you my all natural, gourmet treat lovin friend!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
October 26, 2007 at 7:06 PM
I just got tagged too!! Knew I shouldn't of started a blog!!:) That was an interesting read, thanks for the info!! SR
By
Sarah, At
October 28, 2007 at 2:50 PM
Okay....you nerd. Thanks for spreading the joy of 'blog tag' to me! :) I'm going to do it...I promise...just haven't had a chance yet. :)
By
Marlise, At
October 29, 2007 at 8:49 PM
Hey! I finally did your tag -- just in my comments (where you tagged me), sorry to be so lame.
I'm loving your blog.
By
Sara, At
October 31, 2007 at 8:16 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home