Halloween Pictures
OK, so here are the pictures-
First we have Adah and Madelyn - it was their idea for Adah to be a spider and Madelyn a fly caught in Adah's web.


Here is Rhys with his chubby cheeks and then a picture of all the kids together.


And last of the night, I caught Madelyn in the other room all alone, laying on the couch to thoroughly enjoy her candy...candy of choice? DOTS.
First we have Adah and Madelyn - it was their idea for Adah to be a spider and Madelyn a fly caught in Adah's web.
Here is Rhys with his chubby cheeks and then a picture of all the kids together.
And last of the night, I caught Madelyn in the other room all alone, laying on the couch to thoroughly enjoy her candy...candy of choice? DOTS.

6 Comments:
Those are great costumes!!! I love them! I saw a kid dressed up as a spider yesterday and I decided that Jackie has to be that next year. I love that Madelyn was the fly in the web. So creative!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
November 1, 2007 at 11:16 AM
I've been waiting months for these pictures. Finally.
Madelyn appreciates the complex texture and subtle infusion of fruit, detailing the fine citrus notes and full bodied cherry across her palette. A sophisticated connoisseur of confections.
Rhys looks delicious, those are the sweetest chubs I've seen in a long time.
Adah, never disappoints with her poses. I love the "what's up" posture and ever present open hand in the first photo.
By
Broek, At
November 1, 2007 at 2:29 PM
There must be some weird connection between the fact that Madelyn's candy of choice was dots and the only candy I had this year were Dots.
I was bragging about how creative and awesome my nieces are to have come up with such an awesome costume combo.
Rhys... what can I say? You. Have. Got. It.
By
Tannerama, At
November 1, 2007 at 2:52 PM
Love the girls' sunglasses and the candy corn idea! I was cracking up at your comment about Carter, it's a good think he's so manly most of the time! :)
By
Evaly, At
November 2, 2007 at 3:19 AM
That was such a neat idea for costumes!! And candy corn is ny absolute favorite candy!!
By
Sarah, At
November 3, 2007 at 10:35 PM
Your costumes turned out great!! I love the little candy corn one!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
November 5, 2007 at 3:29 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home