Johnson's Corner

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

I said it last year and I will say it again - we live near the greatest pumpkin patches we have ever lived by! When we lived in Las Vegas, they were pretty sad. Even in Utah they were good, but not this great. And CHEAP! Totally my style. So here are some pics to enjoy of our visit.



Adah and Madelyn insisted on picking small pumpkins and gourds to "decorate the house." I did that last year, but was going to pass this year - they did it instead. I am finding them in all sorts of interesting places and they move them at least three times an hour.

No matter how we tried, we couldn't get Rhys to look up! There were too many things on the ground to look at! I think we should have had "Ocean's Eleven" with us cause he is watching that with us right now and can't seem to take his eyes off the screen - understandably so. Anyway, these are all I got, but you have to take note of a couple of things...



Cute chubs, of course and a cute shirt that says "I get cuter by the minute."

Nice new shoes, eh? Funny story - the first time I put the shoes on Rhys I said, "Man, you are lookin pretty fly!" A little later Madelyn came over to talk to Rhys and I heard her say, "Rhys! You are so pretty like a fly!" Oh man. Madelyn is humor in a nutshell.

9 Comments:

  • You are kidding me!! I can't believe those pumpkins!! For CJ's class field trip on Tuesday we could hardly find any left at our little patch.... I don't think my kids would know what to do! Your little ones are darling.. Ry's so cute... how old is he now?

    By Blogger Kata, At October 22, 2007 at 1:24 AM  

  • I love Madelyn in the first picture. I know that Adah is the focus. But Madelyn up in the corner made me laugh heartily.

    By Blogger Tannerama, At October 22, 2007 at 2:49 AM  

  • I love your kids...they are so pretty--like flies! :) (and so hip, too!)

    By Blogger Marlise, At October 22, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

  • I love the pumpkin patches in Colorado too! Hopefully I will be able to find a good one here soon too. Crazy cute kids you have!

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At October 22, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

  • Old Man Rhys. He looks like Grandpa Bray. I mean that in a good way.

    I think it's funny how Adah always has her palm out or does some sort of jazz hands. What is that?

    And Madelyn, what humor. (What does her shirt say?)

    By Blogger Broek, At October 22, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

  • Madelyn's shirt says "I'm not trying to be naughty...it just comes naturally!"

    By Blogger Johnson Family, At October 22, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

  • I love the pumpkin patch. We went for the first time last year and we are now making it a tradition. My dad alway grew pumpkins so we never had to go buy them, but he hasn't been growing them. Anyway, looks like the girls loved picking out their pumpkins. Too cute how they move them and decorate the house. You are so good, I tell Reid to keep his hands off mine so they stay in the same place. I will have to let him "help" me decorate with them from now on.

    By Blogger Logan and Ashley, At October 22, 2007 at 10:15 PM  

  • I think you need to post more. Twice daily would be good. Lots of kid pictures and stories. Thanks.

    By Blogger Broek, At October 24, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

  • By the by, Kendra! I am tagging you. You will need to go to my blog to see what this means. No pressure though, it is up to you if you want to play this silly game! :)

    By Blogger The Coolest Allen Family, At October 25, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home