Summer is here! And Rhys is WALKING!
Ok, so this may seem like a funny day to be posting about summer with the windy weather and nearby tornado...
The last couple of days had been really nice weather, and I was so happy. Yes, I realize I am pregnant and only getting bigger and more uncomfortable, but I love the warm weather!
Here are a couple of shots of the kids...



And Rhys has been taking steps for a little while now and this morning I was reading books to the girls and he was just playing on the floor. Suddenly I noticed him standing in the middle of the floor and I wondered what he pulled himself up on...then it suddenly hit me he was in the MIDDLE of the room...he stood up all on his own! So I finally started getting video after he had already been doing it for 5 or 10 minutes, so he was getting tired. Also, I can't shorten the video, but he's not standing the whole time. Anyway, so cute!
The last couple of days had been really nice weather, and I was so happy. Yes, I realize I am pregnant and only getting bigger and more uncomfortable, but I love the warm weather!
Here are a couple of shots of the kids...
And Rhys has been taking steps for a little while now and this morning I was reading books to the girls and he was just playing on the floor. Suddenly I noticed him standing in the middle of the floor and I wondered what he pulled himself up on...then it suddenly hit me he was in the MIDDLE of the room...he stood up all on his own! So I finally started getting video after he had already been doing it for 5 or 10 minutes, so he was getting tired. Also, I can't shorten the video, but he's not standing the whole time. Anyway, so cute!

8 Comments:
Go, Rhys!! That is the cutest thing! I also love the commentary by his audience! :) It's awesome.
By
Marlise, At
May 23, 2008 at 10:01 AM
He looks like a little drunk man- so much fun! I wondered how you faired yesterday...did you lose your power at all?
By
CL, At
May 23, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Yay! Way to go Rhys!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
May 24, 2008 at 12:17 AM
that is so cute! I love your girls giggles in the background :)What a big boy!!!!
By
Adam Jensen, At
May 26, 2008 at 1:50 AM
Look at him go! He looks so cute all wobbly and crawling on his hands and feet with his bum in the air. Yea Rhys!
By
Brenny, At
May 27, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Rhys has to be one of the cutest little boys! I can't believe he is walking! Thanks for the help with Elle in Primary.
By
Sarah, At
May 27, 2008 at 4:13 PM
what a cutie! Where has the time gone!?!
By
Stephanie, At
May 31, 2008 at 1:09 AM
Ditto! I love summer too. The warm weather is so nice and the kids love being outside.
Go Rhys. Another great thing, kids walking. So cute!
By
Logan and Ashley, At
May 31, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home