Poor Reenactment!
Ok, so I did the reenactment thing. I hope Seth appreciates it cause I don't...could I look any fatter? Pretty disappointing. I need other people around me in a picture...you know, to hide behind. :) I guess if he buys into it and thinks it was from his actual blessing, then he was only 2 weeks old and nobody expects me to look incredible at that point. :) I did it for him. I am not deleting the picture for HIM. I love you, Seth. :)

4 Comments:
Good job Kendra! Only a week later, he'll never know. Oh, and you do not look fat!!!
By
Heidi, At
September 15, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Heidi, thanks. And before anyone else leaves a comment, I was NOT looking for people to tell me I don't look fat or fishing for compliments. So, thanks for everyone who wants to say I don't look fat. You don't need to say it. :)
By
Johnson Family, At
September 15, 2008 at 12:55 PM
Um...you don't look fat! Ha ha I still said it. I'm such a rebel. Honestly you both look beautiful! Oh how I wish I was there. Although I hear you won't be there anymore soon. Not that I heard it from YOU or anything! Congrats to Eric. It sounds like a great opportunity!
By
The Coolest Allen Family, At
September 15, 2008 at 3:45 PM
1. You're a nut. But you're not fat.
2. What? Are you moving? To Indiana?
By
Sara, At
September 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home